We provide extensive machining services in ferrous and non-ferrous metals, exotics, and non-metallic materials from prototype to production. We also provide RID and reverse engineering. Our state-of-the-art equipment includes:
CNC Precision milling machine with repeatability of plus or minus “0.001 inch” with rigid tapping and drilling. Our Fryer MB-R Series features the ability to run single parts as well as production. With its 3 electronic handwheels and menu programming, the MB-R Series can make a single part in half the time of a manual machine. With its fast 8,000 rpm spindle, 400 ipm rapids and 12 station tool changer, the R series can complete production runs quickly with extreme accuracy.
- Machining of contour pockets with up to 12 islands
- Machining of contour bosses with up to 12 islands
- Automatic detection and follow-up machining of residual material
- Face milling cycle with safe zones
- Rectangular and circular pockets with different insertion methods
- Rectangular and circular bosses
- Linear and circular grooves
- Thread milling
- Engraving cycles
High-speed Machining Cycle
- Moldmaking cycle for the selection of the machine type and contour tolerance
- Position Pattern Cycles
- Position patterns such as line, circle or grid
- Deselection of individual position in position patterns
This lathe provides rugged construction and high accuracy in a compact toolroom lathe.
- 18″ Swing over bed
- 40″ Center distance
- 2.05″ Spindle bore
- 9.5″ Swing over cross slide
- 10 Horsepower
- 6,500lb machine weight
Our Hammerhead Waterjet cutting system allow us to cut a wide variety of materials with precision accuracy, give our customers the ability to produce parts, cut holes with a +/- 0.003 tolerance. This system utilizes a Autoline abrasive cutting head with a 60,000 psi operating pressure of water and sand to cut materials up to 6 inches thick and sheets as large as 5′ x 10′.
The system can handle materials ranging from glass, plexiglass, stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminium and stone to material as soft as foam. The system also custom cut a wide variety of gasket materials to specification.
This precise cutting system allows the customer the freedom to design virtually any shape and have the product competed to a smooth finish.