A&W Mechanical and Fabrication has been in the heavy industrial fabrication business since 1994. We provide quality services in the field of tank, steel, sheet metal and component fabrication. Our fabrication facility includes a 35,000 square foot building with state-of-the-art equipment which includes:
- CNC Precision Milling Machines and Precision Lathe with repeatability of plus or minus one thousandth with rigid tapping and drilling.
- Koike ShopPro CNC Cutting Table Model SP-510 with a 5′ X 10′ cutting area, cutting up to 2″ of mild steel
- 200 ton press break (10′ foot length)
- 1/2″ x 10′ mechanical shear
- 1/2″ x 8′ plate rollers
- 10 gauge x 5′ pipe rollers
- 70 ton iron worker
- Radial arm drill press
- 6′ lathe
- Computerized end mill
- 18″ x 60″ surface grinder
- 1/4″ plat spot welder
- MIG, TIG, Stick, ARC, and Plasma Cutting
Our Hammerhead Waterjet cutting system allow us to cut a wide variety of materials with precision accuracy, give our customers the ability to produce parts, cut holes with a +/- 0.003 tolerance. This system utilizes a Autoline abrasive cutting head with a 60,000 psi operating pressure of water and sand to cut materials up to 6 inches thick and sheets as large as 5′ x 10′.
The system can handle materials ranging from glass, plexiglass, stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminium and stone to material as soft as foam. The system also custom cut a wide variety of gasket materials to specification.
This precise cutting system allows the customer the freedom to design virtually any shape and have the product competed to a smooth finish.