A&W Mechanical and Fabrication has been providing quality services in the field of millwright work, machine shop work, power piping, boilers, industrial sheet metal, and pressure vessels since 1994. Our company offers a 24-hour service design, fabrication, installation, and certified welding for emergency repairs.
A&W Mechanical and Fabrication takes pride in providing a professional work environment which reflects our commitment to high quality standards and our commitment to safety. Our sole objective is to provide a safe, accident free work environment and implement effective policies and procedures to reduce or eliminate accidents and injuries through training, education and inspections. We are verified members of ISNetworld and Avetta and comply with these third parties to streamline the qualification process for our customers.
A&W provides a complete safety program and conducts daily pre-work safety meetings to insure site specific hazards are understood, all procedures are understood, all safety guidelines are in place and followed by employees. A&W Mechanical and Fabrication is also registered with The State of Georgia Council on Alcohol and Drugs as a DRUG FREE work place Member!
Our manufacturing facility includes a 35,000 square foot building with state-of-the-art equipment which includes:
- CNC Precision Milling Machine with repeatibility of plus or minus 1 thousandth with rigid tapping and drilling.
- CNC Precision Lathe with repeatability of plus or minus 1 thousandth with rigid tapping and drilling.
- CNC Precision Waterjet Table with repeatability of plus or minus 3 thousandth.
- Koike ShopPro CNC Cutting Table Model SP-510 with a 5′ X 10′ cutting area, cutting up to 2″ of mild steel
- 200 Ton press break (10′ length)
- 1/2″ X 10′ mechanical sheer
- 1/2″ X 8′ plate roller
- 10 gauge X 5′ pipe roller
- 70 ton iron worker
- Radial arm drill press
- 6′ lathe
- Computerized end mill
- 18″ X 60″ surface grinder
- 1/4 plate spot welder
A&E Mechanical and Fabrication provides a full range of industrial services. We serve a wide range of industries including manufacturing plants, production plants and new construction.
Our Industrial Services include:
- Preventative maintenance
- Plant shutdowns
- Emergency repairs
- Millwright crews
- Certified welding
A&W Mechanical and Fabrication also provides outside services with a fleet of service trucks equipped with technicians and equipment for complete installation, repairs, and emergency onsite service.
Our services include:
- 20 ton boom truck
- 24′ and 30′ Hanover flat bed trailers.
- Portable boring machine
- Portable welding machines